- 2 quarts of Greens
- 2-3 ribs of celery, cut on the diagonal
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2-3 green onions, cut on the diagonal
- 1 cup red grapes, cut in half
- ½ cup coarsely chopped pecans
Toss all the ingredients together. Add the dressing right before serving.
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 3 Tablespoons sugar or honey
- 1 Teaspoon salt & pepper
- ¼ Cup salad oil
- 2 Tablespoons vinegar
Mix together, shake well before serving. To toast sesame seeds, measure onto a baking sheet or pie tin, Bake in 350-degree oven for about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally. You don’t want them brown, just golden.